Sunday, February 03, 2008

Poor, poooooooooooooor Mommy!!

She's been out of sorts for almost a week now. Tummy aches and stuff. Man, I know how that is. I feel everly so sorry for her. I've been trying to help, like snuggling with her for almost 13 hours straight last night. She only slept maybe 2 hours. I am not bothering her for anything. Nope. We even tried going to the office today but she just piled the stuff up and said we'd go in early tomorrow instead.

I need to learn how to type. And file. And set up services. And proof. And.....whatever she needs. Yup. I could even answer phones, maybe. Just push the flashing button and say "Arf? This is Mary-Margaret. How may I help you?".

I've tried saying that before but either I scare people off (silly, huh? MEEE???) or they say "Oh, aren't you a big scary doggie!! Yes you are!".

Some day.....just you wait. I WILL help out. You'll see!

Love and kisses...

Mary-Margaret

PS: HI, GrandPapa!! I know you're reading this and I want you to think of MEEEEE, all curled up in your lap, snoring just a little bit. I LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

Dasha's Dialog said...

Mary Margaret,
Thank goodness your Mommy has you to take good care of her. Sounds like she needs lots of snuggles and kisses. Give her a snuggle from me. Dashi