Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy Little Treasures!!

My Auntie Sissie calles them "the little wheeeees in life". You know....like how you go down a slide really fast and say "Wheeeeee!!". Like that. My "whees" are a tad different. Like happy little unexpected treasures. Like today!



I was minding my own business, checking under furniture at Miss Cathleen's and "Oh, hello there?". A POTATO CHIP?? Yup...a whole great big "not even cracked a little bit" potato chip just waiting for MEEEEEEE. I scooted it out so I could admire my good fortune, and put it right on the corner of the Oriental rug. Yup. See my Potato Chip? OK, no pictures, but imagine it??

A bit later, my potato chip still waiting for me, I went for my little walk with Miss Cathleen. By now, Mom and Miss Cathleen had both seen my little treasure and remarked on it by going "Ew...what's THAT?" and "It sort of looks like a potato chip, but....". Oh come ON, ladies. It's the PERFECT potato chip and it's all mine. I knew it wasn't going to last much longer, judging by the way the ladies were glancing at it. The minute I got back from my walk, I GOBBLED IT UP!




Let me tell YOUUUU. That was an absolutely PERFECT little treasure. A little "whee", if you will. And worth every yummy little bite. I'm no dummy. I know that look that says "I'm getting the dust pan and whisk broom!", and I beat them to it.

Ahhhhh, the pleasure of it all.

Yum.

Love, Mary-Margaret

4 comments:

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Hi Marry Margaret! Lucky you! all to yourself too with a crunch!

Sorry we haven't been by in a while we have had drama days (2-weeks) with our daddy being gone! You so deserve to win photo contest cos your jus sooo beeutiful! all the time actually we want more more more pics of you all the time k?

we're widdle dogs trapped in biggie doggie suits that bark loud.

Love Licks & waggin TX tails

FleasGang said...

Wow! The potato chip fairy left you a pressie :-) We can't believe you waited until after your walk to gobble it up. That takes some real commitment on your part.

luv
The Fleas

Lacy said...

woofies MM, good job findin dat yummy potato chip...and all fur u....yummmmmmy!!!!

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mary-Margaret!
I know that potato chip that you found was yummy!
I've found some of them at my grandma's shop and yes, they are delicious!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza