Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mr. Lincoln

If the courts are closed, we're closed. And, trust me, we take full advantage of those little holidays. Today, me and Mom are going to Grandpapa's house. YESSSSS! Oh I do LOVE going there everly so much. He KNOWS what a puppy likes. Chicken, ice cream, little unexpected treasures....one never knows what one will find under his TV chair or by his computer. And it's all MINE MINE MINE!!

Not a whole bunch to tell you today. We've been working pretty hard. I've been tasting lots of people who come into my office. You know? No two people taste alike! Amazing, huh? The other day I had a really yummy 2 year old named Ryan to visit with. I don't know exactly what he had on his hands and feet but I want more.

Signing off for now....catch ya later.

Mary-Margaret

3 comments:

Joanie said...

Oh, gosh, have fun at Grandpapa's house...hope you get lots of treats!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Mary-Margeret. Did you have a nice Valentine's Day?

~ Girl girl

MJ's doghouse said...

oh mary margaret...i agree that small children are delicious...it is everly so much fun to sit under the high chair...you could just eat all day that way...