Friday, February 01, 2008

It's FRIDAY!!

Oh yay! Finally. Although today is actually our Wednesday because of rearranging our week. Still, the next two days will let Mom get a lot of paperwork done without interruption. We hope.

Mom wanted me to write and tell you how sorry she is for not making another entry in my diary for so long and she hopes that you'll understand. We've been (as she says) "Up to our elbows in alligators!". Whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrr. That sounds scary, though, huh?

Today she's taking Sonia out for lunch to wish her good luck on her new job with the courts. Yup. Sonia spent so much time at court when she worked for us that I guess they all figured she should be part of their family. We'll miss her a whole lot. She'd become one of our family after all those years, but we wish her well. And, if she misses us too much, Mom says she's alway welcome back. I hope she comes and visits me. She ALWAYS knew when I needed a belly rub.

Love,

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my lil niece. Thank you for taking a lil time to write in your diary. I sure miss it when you don't. And I know others feel the same way. I'm sure Sonia will come and visit you and spend time giving you some tummy rubs & hugs. Love & hugs, Aunt Shelly & gang