Saturday, February 09, 2008

Save water - shower with a Yorkie!

That's what me and mom did today. I was soooooo full of souvenirs from places I'd been that it took two whole shampoos to get my hair back to it's perfect state of fluffiality. I am feeling rather perky, now. Did I mention that last week I absolutely refused to get out of my car seat to go into the bank? That created some tests of will, I'll have you know. I probably would have won if I didn't weigh about one one thousandth of what my mom weighs.

OW!! OWWW....gosh, I was just kidding, Mom. Short fuse today, huh? No....she just had a time getting me out of my little car seat. I'd hunker down ahd hold onto the rails with my "fingerettes" and she had a devil of a time getting me to let go.

I do not like to see my friends if I'm not looking my very best. I have pride, you know. I have an image to protect.

I know you understand.

Love, Mary-Margaret

PS - Check out my GrandPapa's website. It's finally done I think. Pretty interesting reading if you're into the fission and fusion of photons. Yup.
Just click on the link in the upper right hand corner of my blog and it'll take you right there. Enjoy!

No comments: