Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Christmas Sweater from Aunt Debi


Last Christmas my Aunt Debi got me a really nifty pink and silver backpack carrier for my mom to carry me around but for some reason (?) she thought I was littler. So she took it back to try and find a bigger one. No such luck. But she found this really haute couture sweater. And when she came by today and dressed me up (it has a removable collar, in case you want to know! Ritzy, huh?)...oh...well, she mentioned that I was getting a little "chunky". Indeed! How would SHE like it if I said something like that to her? Hmmmmm?

But Oh I DOOOOOOO love my new sweater. I feel absolutely everly so glamourous. Really!

Love, Mary-Margaret

PS - Notice my "Mona Lisa" smile? I'm trying. Really, I am.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you look beautiful in your pretty sweater :)

Kisses to you sweet girl~

Simon & Hallie Ann

The Brat Pack said...

Oooh, I LOVE your sweater. I'd really like to have one like that but I haven't found any fancy one in, umm, hefty dog size. ;)

Dot from The Brat Pack

Sharon said...

What a pretty sweater. It is a nice color for a girly girl like you!
Snickers

Peanut said...

You look very beautiful in your sweater and your smile is lovely too.