Monday, February 19, 2007

The Cat Stopped By..

..to say "Hello", I guess. We were sort of visiting over the back fence for a while until Mom came out and said "NOOOO!". Well, my goodness, I don't know what she was all worried about, except like maybe he invited me over to his place? And I'm not allowed on that side of the fence? We were having fun, or at least I was.

This cat was the nice little grey kitty with the white face, not mean "Old Orange" who swats me. I hope I get to see him again. It would be nice to have a friend to talk to once in a while. Ya know?

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

wally said...

hi mary-margaret--

thanks for stopping by my blog! your friendship with cats is intriguing. don't tell the other dogs cuz i don't want to lose my street cred but i try to make friends with cats, too.

wally.