Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday, March 12, 2011



Laura is our everly most FAVORITE person in the whole world, practically. She knows how to cut my mom's hair just right. We haven't visited her in maybe 1 1/2 years. Mom get all stubborn sometimes and figures that she can cut her own hair with sewing scissors or a machete or whatever is handy. AND...get this! She thinks she can color just as good as anyone with whatever is on sale at the supermarket. I'm the one that has to LOOK at her. It's MEEEEE that has to suffer.

Finally, today she says "I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!" and she tries to find Laura. Some investigator, I say. She gives up and looks under "chiropractor" for Laura's hubby Earl and asks HIM for Laura's number. An hour later we are at Laura's new place of business and we're ready to boogie.

I have not forgotten Laura. She's one of my really good friends. I saw her face and I went absolutely wild with joy. She got all lovey-dovey with me too. Mom grabbed her 'Droid and took our picture. Can't you just FEEL the LOVE???

Oh yeah...and it doesn't hurt my eyes so much to look at Mom anymore, either.

Yay!

Love,

Mary-Margaret

No comments: