Monday, March 28, 2011

Ashton and Andrew

Woo hoo! You KNOW how I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE little boys? Just having ONE all to myself for a while is heaven, but TWO? And they were exactly alike. Twins. Identical twins like maybe 3 or 4 years old. I wish Mom had thought to take a picture of us all playing together.

At first we were all sort of shy. Then we started playing peek-a-boo. Then we played a few rounds of "slap paw" (where they try to catch my paw and I pull it back really quick). Then we did "Now you kiss me, now you don't!". That's when one of us tries to kiss the other and then we jump back. We played and played until we started messing with Mom's chair's hydraulic lever. Then we had to move away from her desk and we just played the staring game for a while to see who looked away first.

Oh, we had SOOO many games. I can't wait until they come back. I know they will because their Dad was really happy with Mom's work, and said she found more on someone than a government agency did. And he rewarded her with a mocha frappacino and a gift card from Starbucks. She loves those. Oh, and he paid her, too. But truly I think she was really touched by the frappacino. I don't get any because (I'm told) "They're not good for dogs!".

The way I see it is ANYTHING that she wants to keep all to herself isn't "good for dogs". Like I believe that one? Uh uh...nope!

Soooo....that was the best part of my day. Oh, that...and going to serve a subpoena. That was a nice outing for an office-bound pup!

Time for supper...gotta run. Later, guys.

Love ya, Grandpa!

Mary-Margaret

No comments: