Thursday, August 19, 2010

EGGSactly speaking...!



Dear Grandpa, I'm writing to tell you that about a gazillion eggs have been recalled because of salmonella poisoning. Since I can't email you, and you don't always hear what Mom says, I'm giving you the information here I got it off another site on the internet just because I LOVE you so very much and I don't want you to get sick.

BRAND NAMES:

Albertson
Boomsma's
Dutch Farms
Farm Fresh
Hillandale
Kemps
Lucerne
Lund
Mountain Dairy
Ralph's
Shoreland
Sunshine
Trafficanda

DIRECTIONS:

Eggs are packed in varying sizes of cartons (6-egg cartons, dozen egg cartons, 18-egg cartons) with Julian dates ranging from 136 to 225 and plant numbers 1026, 1413 and 1946.

Dates and codes can be found stamped on the end of the egg carton. The plant number begins with the letter P and then the number. The Julian date follows the plant number, for example: P-1946 223. Hmmm...I always wondered about that Julian date thing. Now I know.

So...DO NOT EAT EGGS WITH THOSE NUMBERS...1026, 1413 or 1946. This is not a "yoke"..it's SERIOUS!!!

I love you...

Your Grand-Puppy,

Mary-Margaret "The Egghead" O'Brien

1 comment:

Hailey said...

OhMary Margaret! You grampy should be so proud of you for looking out for him! I AM PROUD TO BE YOUR FURIEND!!!

Hugs & smoochies! xoxo
Hailey