Saturday, March 27, 2010

I love SATURDAY!!



Saturday is when we do whatever we feel like, including sometimes just doing NOTHING. We sleep in, maybe do a little cleaning, watch movies, read books. Just whatever we want. It's OUR day. No schedules, no meetings, nuthin'.

I got my dose of baby Benedryl this morning 'cause I was feeling a little itchy again. This is when I put up a fight and shut my mouth like a steel trap and my mom has to first catch me, and then pry my jaws open. Then comes the squirter thing. I don't know what it's called but it's got my medicine in it and I sure get a mouthful of syrupy sticky stuff in one big squirt. BLEGH!!!

Seriously? I don't know which I hate more. The taste of Benedryl or trying to get the dried goop out of my chin hairs later in the day. I get brushed which can be nice if your hair isn't glued together. Otherwise it pulls and YEEEOWWWIE. I got my face washed this afternoon. Better to be soggy than sticky, I always say.



This is me before I got my face washed. Woooooooooooooo.....! "Ghost Dog". Kewl, huh? I don't know how that happened, but I think it's very artistic. Mom and her new Motorola 'Droid phone. That thing even has a flash in it. High tech!!

Love ya...

Mary-Margaret








PS: I am an official columnist for The Yorkie Times. <----- Click on the link and then scroll down to the buttons underneath all the doggie pictures, Grandpa. In the middle of the buttons is "The Yorkie Times". My column is on page 9.



PPS: Mom took this last Monday when I was busy flirting with the guy next to us at the stop light. I tell YOUUUUUU! Flirting is everly so much fun. Yessssssssssssss!!

No comments: