Wednesday, October 28, 2009

GID OWTA DA WAY STUBASKET

"Gid owta da way stubasket!"

Sheesh....My mom has a meatball sandwich for lunch and all of a sudden she speaks another language. "Gid owta da way stubasket", she says. Over and over. Like I'm supposed to know what that means? Hmmmmm?

Meanwhile, until I figure it out, there's some trash in a container under her desk that tastes absolutely heavenly! YUM!

(The melted provolone just makes it, you know?)

Later, gator!

Mary-Margaret

OH...and PS! I got a HALLOWEEN card from my very good friends in Brighton, New York today. We were downstairs when Cella (the mail lady) came by. We sat patiently on the steps that go no where (like the Winchester mansion only there's just three of them that end at a solid wall) and Cella started laughing. She kept looking at me and I said "What's so funny?". She brought me over a really kewl orange envelope addressed to MEEEEEEEEEE, Mary-Margaret O'Brien. It tastes just like my friends AbbeyMia, Harper and Piper from New York. I never ever in my whole like got a Halloween card before. Between the trash and the mail lady, this has gotta be one of my best days ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are not sure we are on the same level as provolone from the waste basket, but we are so happy we sent you your very first Halloween card.
love,
abbey mia, harper and piper