Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pupples have feelings, too!

(sigh) Granted, I haven't been to my day spa lately. I'm going tomorrow, and was really looking forward to the bubble bath, massage, pawdicure....you know. The whole shebang. I was just minding my business at the office and my personal assistant, Shannon, says to me, "You STINK!". Excuuuuuuuuuuuse me? (I said) I might be somewhat aromatic, and perhaps even a bit fragrant, but stink? Moi? I think not.

She took me for a walk and I made sure I kept at least 6 feet away, the length of my leash, to keep from offending her nose. Mom can't smell me, but then she's used to me. Even Mary-Ann from down the hall said I looked pretty cute today, and didn't even mention the word "Stink".

I am deeply offended. But I'll smell pretty nice tomorrow after my personal stylist, Miss Marilyn, is through with me. Maybe I just won't let Shannon sniff me right away. I say, let her suffer. Stink, indeed! Hmmmmph. You know what Thumper said, don't you? "If you can't say sumthin' nice, don't say anythin' at all!". Good advice from a very wise rabbit.

With fragrant regards,

Yours truly,

Mary-Margaret "Flower" O'Brien

2 comments:

MJ's doghouse said...

I cannot believe that woman would ever say such a think to you...I think if I were you I would hire a new assistant...someone who knows where her money comes from...STinks..I cannot believe it...tisk tisk

Deetz said...

How Rude of her.....I bet you smell fabulous!!!! Just fabulous..I would make her suffer for awhile. Don't let her get a whiff of you for like 10 minutes or so.....
Deetzy