Sunday, August 03, 2008

MEEEE on TV on WE!!

Blink and you'll miss me. Mom even had to ask "Where's Mary-Margaret?". So Aunt Connie, my fiance's mom, and Scarlett and Rhett's mom, found where I was and froze it on the TV, then she took a picture of me. See??


Here's a really pretty tree in Aunt Connie's yard. I wouldn't mind moving in there, you know? They're on 3 acres, surrounded by another 40 of farmland. This time around, there's fresh sweet corn growing. YUM!!!

Mom's staqrting to doze off....can y ou tell? I'll have her finish up tomorrow. (Yoicks....her spelling is awful when she's sleepy!)


Oh yes, and here's some flowers. I always did find myself attracted to color. Yup.

We had lunch on the Delaware Bay sort of. Actually the Cohassey River. Was way kewl. Mom had a fresh shrimp salad sandwich with potato chips to die for (I got ONE). Aunt Connie had fish and chips, and the fish was fresh halibut. It smelled divine.

Mom's sure having a lot of fun and good food on this vacation. Aunt Connie, my boyfriend Hashi, and his brother and sister (Rhett and Scarlett) are coming to visit MEEEEE on Thursday. Oh boy Oh boy!!

Love, Mary Margaret

2 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Woo!I watched M-M O'B on WE TV! There needs to me more bewootiful people like you on TV!

Anonymous said...

Well, MM, I have to admit it. I was worried that you'd steal the whole show, so we had to edit out a lot of your big scenes. Now I realize that your fans simply demand more. Next episode we'll have to give you more of a chance to shine.

Tell your fans that if anyone wants to see another episode, they should email WE tv and let them know. CONTACTWE@WE.TV

Love and apologies,

Auntie Vicki