Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Business Cards Have Arrived!!



A gift from my Aunt Shelly. Woo hoo. I know I have a clear picture of them someplace and I'll post it as soon as I can find it. Mom has a silly way of filing things, and too darned many computers that it could be on. Meanwhile, here's me trying to open the package. If you ask me, some people use way too much packing tape and bubble wrap.

Ahhh...! We never could find our photo of my business cards but my Aunt Shelly sent another one so I could show you.



Aren't they everly so kewl??

Mary-Margaret "The Working Girl" O'Brien

2 comments:

Poppy's Corner Shop said...

How lovely you are !! I enjoyed reading your posts and also looking at your pics. They are great. I would like to become one of your friends. I think we like the same things: We've been both on TV, we are pampered and we love fashion. Am I right?

Come to visit my place http://poppyscorner.blogspot.com
look for the google translator gadget and tell me if it works, please...

Thank you !!

Poppy

MJ's doghouse said...

mary margaret..you have your own busines..now i am jealous...i want to open my own busines..i am going to start thinking about it...