Wednesday, August 06, 2008

More New Jersey and my New York cousins


I found this nifty bed in an antique store. Had to have it so I looked for my credit card....nope! Maxed out. Checked my pockets....Nope. Don' got no stinkin' pockets. (sigh) It's on my wish list. Only $221 at Joseph's Antique Store and Hair Salon in Bridgeton. If you're so inclined as to honor a pooooooor Yorkie's wishes.
Lunch on the Delaware Bay at Hancock's on the Cohassey River. Mom had a delicious shrimp salad sandwich and Auntie Connie had fish and chips made with fresh halibut. I guess it was good 'cause they ate the whole thing. I can't tell for sure though. NO ONE OFFERED ME ANY!!

Here's me ...HuckleMary Finn....running off for an adventure. I stuck pretty close to Mom the whole time in New Jersey until the MINUTE we were ready to leave. Then I suddenly realized that there were trails to explore, woodlands to sniff...places to go and friends to meet. You can't tell from the picture but both Mom and Connie are yelling at me telling me to "Get back here, young lady!" and I don't care. I'm on a mission here. Had a really good time, too. Took them about a half hour to catch me.

My cousins, Abbey Mia and Harper, from Rochester, New York came to my house on Monday. Boy oh boy. Did we ever have fun. Aunt Elaine even brought some treats and here we are, all sitting down like good puppies, waiting for our "Little Jacs". They're yummy.

We hung out all day, went shopping and Mom found the perfect couch (thanks to Aunt Elaine). It's supposed to be delivered on Friday. I'll send you a picture. Mom was tired, but my Aunt Elaine talked her into looking in "one more store". So they stopped at Bascov's Outlet in Reading and.....oh, I'll let you wait for the photo.

Love and kisses,

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Lacy said...

w00f's MM, u shure had fun on ur adventure..cant believe they didnt give u even a little bit of their food.

b safe,
~rocky~