Friday, August 08, 2008

Me and The Singing Pig

OK...here's the new couch. I guess we're keeping the rocking chair, too. Mom's too lazy to take it apart so it will fit into our car. She tried earlier and ended up lugging it back into the house. In the process of trying, she managed to disconnect our automatic garage door and we couldn't get out anyway. Sheesh! Here's me in the morning, just relaxing and taking in the neighborhood smells. Ahhhhhhh... There's nothing like good, clean mountain air to clear one's head, I always say. And it helps that the people next door have a bunch of cats in a giant cage on the side of their house. I can talk to them all I want and they can't run off. Talk about having a captive audience.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

w00f's MM, dats a bute ti ful couch...heehee iffin me had cats in a cage, dats mean me cood git to them better...me cood chase 'em...

b safe,
~rocky~