Monday, January 07, 2008

Remembering Grandma's Birthday

Tomorrow is a really special day. It's my Grandma's birthday and Elvis Presley's, too. I'm thinking really hard about my grandma and remembering how special we were to each other. We're going to Grandpapa's tomorrow and we'll all remember together. About Elvis Presley? He's the first one I know of who got a hit record about a dog back in the 50's....well, about a HOUND DOG, anyway, so he's kind of my hero. Mom says there was another lady (Patti Page she thinks) who sang about a "doggie in the window", too. I'm personally not familiar with it, but then I'm only 2 1/3 in doggie years. That's really going far back.

I think maybe Mom wants to take a little break from my diary for a bit. Mostly we kept it up so Grandma and Grandpapa could keep up on what was going on in our life. They really liked seeing pictures of my "cousins", Mom's grandkids, and hearing about what they were doing, too. I know they'll understand if we take some time off, and we promise we'll be back in a few.

Hey, if were up to MEEEEE, I'd stick with it, but I have my "help" to consider and I think she's getting burned out. You can always email me if you think you miss me too much to kissmeewefool@aol.com.

Love ya...

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

4 comments:

FleasGang said...

Mary-Margaret, we'll miss you when you're on hiatus, but we understand. It's tuff finding good help these days ;-) Have fun with your grandpa.

luv
the FleasGang

Joanie said...

I hope your break from blogging isn't too long, as I look very forward to reading all about your life, Mary Margaret. Joanie (mother to Sammy and Sissy)

Lacy said...

woofies MM, me gonna miss u..but me finks when u needs a break u needs one...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Lacy said...

oops congratulashuns on u awarwd...

;)lacylulu