Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A New Award....and no one to tell!

(sigh)

See what I got?


I-Love-Dogs.com

MARY-MARGARET
O'BRIEN


Everly so NOT a good time to take a break from the blog, but I tell YOUUU...I'm working on her. Gosh, this really BUGS me. I even got a rash on my tummy today from the stress.

Uncle Fidel told Mom I had a rash and showed her my little red bumps. Mom just goes "Oh, it's nothing. She gets hives from stress is all". Uncle Fidel snorts and says "Like...she's a DOG! What's SHE got to stress over?". Mom tells him it'll go away in a bit and sure nuff. Not even ten minutes later my tummy was back to normal.

Mom just says, "Told ya so!". Like NOBODY takes me seriously. I think maybe the old girl's gonna crack, though. She got maybe 10 emails today privately from people who faithfully read my diary. Which, by the way, nobody ever told me a diary is supposed to be private. But too late for that.

Oh....we saw Grandpapa yesterday, and I got to meet his Dentist, his hygienist, the other office people, and Grandpapa's next door neighbor, Elizabeth "Just call me Honey". Honey is really nice and came over a couple more times to give us Christmas ornaments and cookies. Not like I got any of the cookies, but I could tell they smelled pretty good.

I was feeling a bit "oopsey" after that highly seasoned sirloin steak (diced in bitesize pieces) that I had for an appetizer. I TOLD THEM I WANTED TO GO OUT and I just got laughed at, like "oh...isn't that cute..she wants to go on the balcony" and stuff, but NO...I was SERIOUS. They learned the hard way. I think maybe they'll listen to me next time. FYI, Lysol Foaming Tub and Tile cleaner really works good on carpets, if you need to know ever.

OK...trying to get Mom out of the office and to the market for my dinner.

I'll keep working on her. You guys can help, if you want me to keep writing. Just tell her.....and I'll make her read your comments or emails, ok?

Love, Mary-Margaret

4 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mary-Margaret!
What kind of words you want I use with your mom to keep you writing? I can be nice or I can be rude! You tell me!
Congratulations on your award!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary-Margaret, we would miss you oh so much if you stopped writing. Maybe try to bribe your mama with treats :)

Love,
Simon & Hallie

Lacy said...

woofies MM, git u mama to keep on wiff u diary..me luvs hearin bout u....and me does read it, whether me leaves a comment or not...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

MJ's doghouse said...

dear mary margarets mother..pullllease keep this very personal diary going...we need to keep updated on teh worlds cutest little terrier...so write more please...and i would like to see more pictures