Thursday, January 24, 2008

My GrandPapa's Blog

Grandpapa wants to make sure that other physicists can consider his conclusions as set forth in his work, The Photon-Nonphoton Universe so my mom and me put this together last night. It's the synopsis of his theory. The complete work is about 139 pages long and Mom's working toward getting both the Synopsis and the full document in .pdf format linked to his new website that she's still working on. But here is the Synopsis and the Spectra.

Whoooooooooo-eeeeeeeeeeeee! I am learning a whole bunch of new words that I cannot even pronounce. I'll sure be glad when Mom gets back to writing about what's really important. You know......about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Yup! I'll be everly so glad.

Mom says not to worry. One of HER first words when she was a baby was "thermodynamics". The way my mouth is put together, and because I have a split upper lip and an extended...if you will..."snout"...I can't even say the word "physicist". It comes out "Rrrrr...EEEE....rrrr". Go ahead. YOU try it without moving your lips. Seee?

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

it's me Mona

me wants ya to come over & tell me what breed is Copper

Bet ya can't gues!!