Saturday, January 12, 2008

Nobody LISTENS!!

Today, we got up early and bustled about the house, doing pick-up and laundry and stuff. Then, I told Mom that someone was at the door over and over and over, but NOBODY LISTENS. "Ooops!", she says, and it's Caleb, the Garage Door man, who came over to check out how come we can't get in or out of our garage sometimes. "You need a new motor", he says. "This one's on it's way out!" See the new opener just above Caleb's head? HMMMMMMMM??


Boy oh boy! This new opener thing is soooooo kewl. It's got all kinds of stuff like a thingy called a "dead bolt", but not like a "dead bug" or anything. It makes the garage door lock from the inside all by itself. The thing on the wall used to have just buttons. THIS one has lights, and a clock and a temperature thing. Mom says it's the most fun toy she's had in a long time. It's a "LiftMaster" and the motor has a life-time warranty. Can't beat that.




Caleb is really nice and he likes little pups like me. He even said Mom could take a picture of him and me and put it on my diary.

Then we went and got our new tire; then to get new oil in the car. It took a really long time and let's face it. There's only so much to look at in an auto repair shop. I've been to a few and mostly they're kind of cluttered and the floors are dark. So I sit on a chair or a stool to keep my feet clean. I told her I'm bored bored bored. But NOBODY LISTENS! (sigh) More waiting.


After that's all done, we go work work work. Actually, Mom works. I sleep sleep sleep. I say "Hello!" to Julie, the attorney, a couple of times. I spy on people in the hall and tell Mom who's there.


About dinner time, Mom says we can go to the market and get MY chicken. We went to Von's and visited with Candace in the Deli department and Michelle and Sarah at check-out.

There. That's my day. Mom finally took pictures and says she'll post them in the morning.

G'night everybody.

Love ya, Mary-Margaret O'Brien

PS: Sometimes there's just not a whole lot to talk about, you know? Maybe that's why Nobody LISTENS.
PPS: See my pink bow is still in my hair? This is practically record breaking. It's been NINE days so far.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetheart, We listen & we read. And boy oh boy am I glad to see you (by proxy) are writting in your blog again. If I were there I'd make sure you were heard. Maybe pretty soon we can get together. Love & hugs, Aunt Shelly

Lacy said...

woofies MM, me nos watt u mean bout dey never listen to us...heehee and hoomans fink dey da smart ones....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's a really awsome garage door gadget. I think everyone should listen to you

~ Girl girl