Friday, January 11, 2008

My VERY late dinner!

Mom's car sounded really funny last night when we left the office. She said it was like when she'd clip a playing card to a clothespin on one of her bicycle spokes. Sort of a flappy-clicky sound? She figures a twig got stuck and stops in the gas station, and the guy in the lane over comes and raps on my window. I figure he wants to flirt with MEEEEE, but no! He tells Mom she's got a FLAT!! Like totally.

She calmly called something called AAA on her cell phone and said she'd been wanting an excuse to read her book. So she fills the tank with gas (after she figures out that her AAA card does NOT work at the pump...how embarrassing), and skwunches down with her new Stephanie Plum novel. Me? Oh....well, I dunno. My tummy starts growling and so I have a conversation with my belly button. I am HUNGRY. I WANT TO GO HOME!

Some pups come in and go out of the station and we start gabbing about where they've been and stuff. Sassy was a really nice golden retriever, and I was extremely honored that she'd even want to talk to me. Another kid and his dog came by and I got called "Squirt". I don't mind, though. I'm big in my heart.

Anyway....I had dinner about 8:30PM last night and by then I wasn't all that hungry. No body should eat THAT late. Just chicken and kibble.

She's not taking any pictures. No reason except it's too much trouble (she says!).
I've been meeting a lot of people at work. Must be the season to sue, I guess. One lady who was our client last year even called to make sure I'd be there, and then she brought her twins, Camille and Crystal, in to see me. Really nice, too.

Today, we found out our tire had been SLASHED on the INSIDE. So we got a new tire. And we ran more "ear ends" here and there. Tomorrow, we pick up our new tire, get our oil changed, get our garage door opener replaced and go back to the office. Isn't there some rule about not making someone who is only 2.3 years old work all those hours? HMMMMMM?????????

Bed time...got to get my beauty sleep. OH OH OH....!! Got to tell you my pink ribbon has been in my hair for EIGHT WHOLE DAYS. This is a record for me.

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Lacy said...

woofies MM, hmm u mama shoodnt keeped u out so late...but u woodnt want her to b by herself...MM, dat tire slashed skeers me, do b safe ok....take care of u mama so nuffin happens to either one of u..

b safe,
;)lacylulu