Wednesday, January 02, 2008

More Presents and Philippe!

Christmas is still happening here. I got another pressie from my Auntie Shelly today. Mom just let the video run this time. I thought maybe she was out of memory (her camera, not her, I mean!) but nope. She got it all. In 2 parts, anyway.




And....ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Here I am, modeling it for you:



Oh oh oh! Also...I made a new friend or two. First off, Dirk came by (he's actually Winston Dirk, but I usually call him "Dirk") AND.....woo hoo. He has a new brother named Philippe (pronounced "Felipe"). Me and Philippe hit it off pretty good. Dirk was pretty understanding. He already knows I like to be friendly to lots of pups and I'm not really committed in a relationship except for to my Mom. I took a little break to get acquainted but then had to go back to work.

Isn't he handsome?


That's it for now. Two more days 'til the weekend. I can't wait. Have to rest up from all that vacationing, you know.

Love,

Mary-Margaret

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MM-My dad and I watched this tonight! You are very good at opening those pressies. Can you give me some pointers? Dashi

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Dear Dashi - Thank you for the compliment. Mostly I just check out the package and look for a weak spot. Then I work on that until I get it open. Also tearing in strips works well to start.
Mostly, tell your dad that you need PRESENTS to practice on.

Love, MMOB

Lacy said...

woofies MM, ur fend lookies verwy nice...its nice to haff a fend to play wiff sumtimes....

b safe,
;)lacylulu