Monday, January 21, 2008

The Photon-Nonphoton Universe

Mom is helping my Grandpapa get his work published on the web. He is a really VERY smart person who has a lot of stuff figured out, like how he thinks the universe was started back in the first place, kinda different from what other people think. Anyway, we're working really hard on it, even MEEEEEE.

So if you ever want to know about the concept of the photon-nonphoton universe as conceived by Dr. George Safonov, my Grandpapa, the you'll want to visit his website when it's finished. It'll be at The Photon-Nonphoton Universe.

Whew...that's a lot of information for a very small puppy to have, but there it is.

Now...the important stuff. I've been up in the Los Angeles area (Santa Monica, Beverly Hills....you know) for the past couple of days. It gets pretty boring with nothing to do and no cats to play with, except for one big black cat named "Zooey" who mostly just hisses at me, but I still think he really likes me, oh...but I digress.

Today I got to go out and play in the back yard for a bit. No body was looking so I sorta snuck around the corner to the front of the driveway. Then, after making sure for real that no one was looking, I smelled FOOD. Ohhhhhhh....yummy stuff like I NEVER get to have but that comes off the "Carnitas Wagon" that takes snacks to the contractors working next to my Uncle Michael's house. MMMMMMM.....spicy, fatty, tortilla-wrapped carnitas (pork stuff). Hey...their door was open and they were taking a break inside, so....what the heck. I decided to go introduce myself.

Well, wouldn't you know it? My Aunt Janet saw me "whoosh" inside and raced after me. I played "tag" with her for a bit, so finally she asked one of my new friends to grab me. The disappointment of it all. I guess he understood the word "grab", and next thing you know, I got handed over to my Aunt Janet, muddy feet and all, without even having ONE teensy taste of a carnita burrito. NOT ONE!

Phooey!

Love ya, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Joanie said...

Gosh, guess you were not fast enough to get your burrito, but maybe it would have upset your tummy, so be glad! Joanie (mom to Sissy & Sammy)