Thursday, July 07, 2011

My Visit from Andrew



I was totally stoked. Yup. Me! Andrew came back to visit MEEEEEEE! Remember last March 28th? When I told you about Ashton and Andrew, the little twin boys that I played with? Andrew remembered me and asked his dad to take him along when his dad came back to see Mom on business.



We had the best time. Andrew gives great belly rubs. That's Andrew on the left side (I think...hard to tell) and Ashton on the right. Andrew's dad even brought Mom a Starbucks mocha coconut with whipped cream. Andrew got a yogurt with fruit and granola, and he SHARED with MEEEEEEE. My first ever yogurt. YUM! Double YUMMM!!

So we played around for about an hour and a half, and I was everly so sad to see him go. He promised to come back though.

I just LOVE little boys.

Mary-Margaret

No comments: