Friday, December 05, 2008

The Momster is home!

She's HOME! She's HOME!! Wow. I was beside myself with joy when she got home. The huge eye patch didn't stop ME one bit from covering her with kisses and love. She went to bed for a bit and did some catch up snoozing. Instead of curling up on MY side of the bed, I wrapped myself around her head, and kissed her ever so gently while letting her doze off. She woke up with MEEEE as a furry little pillow. She says I'm the most loving, most giving "pupperkins" ever.

Mom asked me to thank you all for your love and prayers. She will get the patch off tomorrow and she's confident that she'll be able to see clearly once more. She's in absolutely no pain, and not itchy-scratchy at all. If you're ever at Kaiser in Riverside and need an IV put in, ask for "Danny". He's amazing. He finds veins where others have failed, Mom says.

Which reminds me...did you ever hear the one about the red corpuscle and the white corpuscle? (hee hee)

"They loved in VEIN!!" (yuck yuck yuck giggle snort!!)

Mary-Margaret "Nurse" O'Brien

1 comment:

Lacy said...

w00f's MM, glad u mamas surgery is all done and shes ok...

b safe,
~rocky~