Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Favorite Things - Christmas 2008



1) Waking up and being surprised. I smell Cinnamon rolls in the oven. Yum! I love Cinnamon rolls.



2) Opening pressies - My Auntie Leslie sent me a DVD of "Puppy Love" (thank you..thank you!!). Most of our DVDs are for me, except one werewolf one, and I think that's for me too, but Mom covers my eyes. Why she got it? Our favorite waiter at the Enterprise Fish House stars in it. He's a really good waiter and a very good werewolf, too. His name is "Michael Dionne" and the movie is called "Werewolf - The Devil's Hound". See why I like the movie?


3) Ahhhhhhhh! Nothing like sitting in front of the little fan-heater we have in our home office. I get as close as I can without frying my whiskers, and just let the warm breeze waft over me. This is heaven.

Yup. I had a really great Christmas. I hope you all have one, too!

Love,

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

whogivesaFwhatIdo said...

I love looking at the photos. Your groomer & stylist are doing a great job.