Monday, September 19, 2011

Today I am SIX!!!



I am SIX today! I am a big girl and I don't need a baby seat. Mom says we're not moving until I get into my carrier.



Um....Mom? Please? Just for today? After all, I am SIX now. I want to sit like a grown up. I promise I'll be still.



We get our oil changed and order our new tires. Everyone says "Happy Birthday, Mary-Margaret!". I like that a whole lot. Especially when they tell me how pretty I look with my pink bow. And all of my Facebook and Yorkie Spice friends said "Happy Birthday!" to me, too. I feel so loved!!

After we run errands, Mom takes me to lunch for my birthday. Woo hoo! I know where I want to go. "In-N-Out"!!! They make the BEST burger ever. YUM!! And Dr. V said I could go off my diet today because it's my BIRTHDAY!!



For me? Flowers? FOR MEEEEEE???? Oh my heart be still...I've NEVER ever gotten flowers in my whole life. Who would send me flowers? I'm trying to read the card but it's still inside the envelope. I need a little help here?



The minute the card came out of the envelope I knew. My very best "BFF" Athena Maria from Tennessee sent me flowers. THANK YOU THANK YOU, Athena Maria. I love you. I grabbed MY card and immediately tried to digest every word.

Then Mom grabbed the card (or what she could find of it) and tried to piece it back together so I could share the really nice message on it. I know she took a picture of it. I'm sure she did. Well, as soon as it turns up we'll post that, too.

(found it!)



Then tonight my Grandpa called me up and played "Happy Birthday!" on his harmonica for me. And then he played "For she's a jolly good fellow!". He does that for his fambly, and I am his "Grand Dogger"!

TODAY IS THE EVERLY BEST DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE.

TODAY I AM SIX!!!



Love and kisses...

Mary-Margaret

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mary-Margaret! You do look lovely in your pink bow, and your flowers are just beautiful. What a good friend Athenamaria is. Have a good Birthday Week!

The Sewing and Knitting Loft said...

Mary-Margaret, we send you belated Birthday greetings. Actually, this makes your birfday last a lil longer. Mebbe you get another gift today if we extend greetings a day late? Hope so! Glad you got nice fowers and a juicy hamburger. :)

Andy and Jillie
Yorkies

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Happy Belated Barkday.

Essex & Sherman