Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dear Grandpa....

Mom wanted to update you on Nick. We called him last night. He said he got out of the hospital a week ago Saturday and that he and Sharon were staying at a home in Templeton where they are babysitting some pups. He said he would go back to San Simeon tomorrow.

He also said that he's much better, even better than he was before he got so sick. He said his lymph nodes were shrinking and he was feeling much peppier. Maybe it's all for the best. At least that's what I tell people - that they should just let God handle this stuff and quit worrying about trying to control their lives.

Anyway...I'll talk to you tonight, or Mom will. I have trouble holding the receiver what with not having thumbs and all. I need to have it put on speaker phone for me.

Love and kisses...

Your Grand Dogger...

Mary-Margaret

No comments: