Saturday, October 23, 2010

My VERY good friend, Robert!



I talk about him a lot, I know, but he's really REALLY special to me. To ME. He's MY very good friend. I always know when he's close by. He comes to visit just ME every so often. He gives me biscuits and he knows how I like them, too. Not the whole thing, but just little pieces of the biscuit. He gives me belly rubs and I give him kisses.

Some people in our office building even make fun of us, and say stuff like "Go get a room!", and things. But I have my very favorite people and Robert is one of them. He fixes things at our building and keeps it looking nice. I just show my appreciation for all he does.

Robert and I were just leaving the building to go home and said one last "Good bye!" to each other. Mom just happened to have her "handy-dandy" little Android cell phone with a camera ready and ...bingo! We were busted.

Seriously, though. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Robert!

Very truly yours,

Mary-Margaret

4 comments:

Neeko said...

Hello Gorgeous ♥

That is just Pawsome to have such a big fan after all you are a Star!

Loving youuu,
Neeko ♥♥♥

Lisa said...

I can sure see love is in the air! I bet you have gramma face when you look at Robert. That's what my little yorkie Tuck (who passed on 3 years ago) used to get when my mom would visit. Just this lovey dovey little look on his face that said I lovvvve you sooo much gramma!
Have a good week you two,
Lisa

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Hellos!!

You are super cute in 'da car being admired!!

Hugs!!

Josie and TriXie

buying a yorkshire terrier said...

What a beautiful yorkie that is! Nice post.