Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rain, rain! Go away...! (or ET Phone Home)



Here's me, all hunkered down in my carseat. I know it's dangerous to drive in the rain and even though I have a carseat I brace myself with my hand, in case Mom has to come to a fast stop.






Even better, I skootch down in my car seat so I'm protected on all sides in case of an accident. Problem is, I can't see out all that well.








Oh, heck. Hoodie on, protective mesh all around. I'll poke my head up a little to see what's going on. Mom starts laughing at me, saying "ET...Phone Home!". Who's ET again??????

I think I'll ignore her. Not nice to sniggle at my expense, I say. I never say a word when she wakes up in the morning with her hair sticking out every which way. Nope! Not me.

I was just kidding about wanting the rain to go away. Actually, I think it's kinda kewl. All sorts of new smells to enjoy.

Love to all..


Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love Love Love your hoodie Mary-Margaret, and the fact that you like the hoodie up. I think Pink is your color too. Merry Christmas you two!