Friday, August 14, 2009

BLEGHHHH! YUCK!

Fridays are my favorite day. I get to kick back, relax and I look forward to my weekend. I still hop up and greet people, sniff them, lick them...whatever floats their boat. My point is, I'm easy to get along with.

One of the servers came in this afternoon and sat down to wait for some papers to sign. Naturally, being MEEE, I hopped into his lap. First come the back rubs, then the tummy rubs and then...........OHMYGAWSH! He puts his fingers in my mouth. Then he starts hunting around my gums....then my teeth. "Say AHHHH!, Mary-Margaret!". Like what is this guy up to? This is soooo weird.

Mom gives him a funny look and says "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?". He tells her he's just checking out my teeth and gums to see how healthy I am. ER.....HELLO? I just had my dental? I am just fine, thenkyewveddymuch! Eeeeeyewwwwwwwww!

As soon as I could get free I hopped over onto the chair next to him. I spent the next half hour trying to get the taste of his fingers out of my mouth. Mom says I looked like I'd just eaten peanut butter. Oh, if ONLY that were so. But fingers? YUCKY!!! I think I'll steer clear of him for a while.

Good grief!

Happy weekend.

Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

MJ's doghouse said...

oh my god mary margaret you have been violated....call the police...how many other dogs have had a dirty ole finger stuck in their mouth...i sure hope you got a treat to kill the taste...poor girl..be strong...

Patricia Burke Johnson said...

I will never understand what it is in humans that give them leave to be so familiar with us. Mary-Margaret, you have acted commendably in spite of having been seriously provoked!
My sympathies, dear girl.