Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Red-letter day for MEEEEE

Wahooey! The old lady is actually taking dictation again. My heart be still!! I am overwhelmed with joy. (ok ok....a little sarcasm never hurt a pup, did it?)



First off, I put my pressie from Cousin Shadow right about where Mom would have to walk to get to HER office. She got the hint. Wow, can Shadow and Aunt Dee ever wrap a present, huh? Tape tape everywhere. On the package, on the card, on the box (which originally smelled like fudge and drove me everly so crazy!) and finally, on my present.

And here's my BEE-YOO-TEE-FULL card:



Dog, oh dog, what WON'T they think up next? Just what I ALWAYS wanted:



OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Perfect for taking on long trips for when you run out of gas (pardon the pun). I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it:



Thank you EVERLY so much, Shadow and Auntie Dee. I want to shop where YOU shop!

Love, Mary-Margaret

PS - I got another post card to add to my collection. Yup. From Abbey Mia and Harper. I sniffed it as soon as Mom told me I had mail, and I just KNEW it was from them. I put my special mark on the card (dental impressions, you know, are unique to the owner?) and now it's on display with my other two post cards. What a lucky pup I am.

3 comments:

ChloƩ said...

Hi Mary Margaret!!! There is a award for you in my blog, please pass to pick up it. Thanks

Love,Chloe

Lacy said...

w00f's MMOB, wow, u iz still gettin pressies, that iz sooo cool...

b safe,
~rocky~

Shadow Dancer said...

Hey Cuz,
Great picture's of you and the
pressie and card me and mom sent you..
We are everly so glad you liked them..