Sunday, April 06, 2008

My new dress!!

OHMYGOODNESS! I am so very excited. I....I.....well, oh rats, I can't tell you. But I am getting a NEW outfit. Made especially for MEEEEEE by Yvonne Tolley who makes the most gorgeous clothes for us pups. Mom says to "keep my trap shut" (and that's a direct quote) and we'll post a picture when I get it. Oh gosh, darn!! Fooey! Piffle. I want to TELL you.

Sheesh! You'll just have to wait.

But it's really neat and I am grinning from ear to ear. Yup!

Excitedly yours,

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mary-Margaret!
I went to see that site and Yvonne Tolley has very nice clothes!
I can't wait to see your new dress!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Mary-Margaret, I haven;t been by in ages. I hope you are doing well and that your new dress is beautiful!

xo
SB

Lacy said...

woofies and burfs Mary Margaret...we cant wait to c ur new outfit either...me cant read dat in da dark purple...mama's got old eyes...

b safe,
rocky, bear and angel lacylulu ;)

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Mary-Margaret,

Mum has been getting all gushy over your photo's. She says you remind her very much of a doggy she had when she was a young girl.. he was a boy doggy (Timmy) though but she says you look almost identical.You made Mum smile today :)

Looking forward to seeing the pics of your new dress.. just hope Mum doesn't get any ideas about purchasing me any!!

Nice to meet you :)

Ben xxxx

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Nice to meet you, too, SIR!

MMOB