Sunday, April 13, 2008

Monograms? For MEEEEEE?

It's more than I ever expected. I am overjoyed and can't WAIT to get my new uniform. I will be the best dressed receptionist my mom ever hired. Yup. Oh boy oh boy! Check out the little buttons and the MONOGRAMS. "M M" is for "Mary-Margaret". I'll be the first one on my block with their very own monogrammed blazer.

Ben the Rottie (one of my new boyfriends) thinks I should have a straw boater hat and white socks. Hmmmmmmmmm! I wonder if Mom will go for that. Let me work on her a bit.

She hunted around and found these. Aren't they absolutely super? And they come with white socks. I hope Ben likes them. It's so rare to find a man with an opinion, you know. I kinda like that he's interested in shoes. :o)

Love ya....

Mary-Margaret

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mary-Margaret, it's me Hallie Ann. Guess what? I'm a receptionist too, at the daycare I go to. My mama posted some pics of me working (www.simonandhallie.com) but I don't have an official outfit. You are so lucky, that is the prettiest outfit ever.

Happy Working~ from one receptionist to another :)

Lacy said...

woofies and burfs MM, sorrwy me didnt check mamas bloggy fur awhile...i not know y just ur bloggy is messed up on her puter, but about 3 or 4 posts are in that marroon color. but i tried hightlighting it and it worked...fank u so much fur tellin me dat..i wooda never thot to do it...and i luv ur new dress...

b safe,
rocky
bear and
angel lacylulu ;)

Joanie said...

that is just TOO cute...the uniform and shoes are too much!

Lizzy said...

Oh, those shoes look awesome! Hee hee.

By the way, I tagged you to do a middle name meme!

Sparky

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Mary-Margaret,

Oh those shoes are just adorable!!
You are going to look just beautiful in that outfit, I can't wait to see the photos,

lots of love and kisses,

Ben xxxxx

Anonymous said...

You know, your new bf might not be the kind of "boyfriend" I first thought. Usually when a guy is into checking out your shoes, he's a little "light in the loafers," if you know what I mean. ;)