Saturday, April 26, 2008

My New Boyfriend and Goodbye, Cooper

My VERY first boyfriend. Yup! OH OH OH! A real one. His name is Ben and he's a Rottweiler and he said that I am beautiful. He said I could share his picture with you all, too. Isn't he everly so handsome?? And a gentleman. And he's ENGLISH! (sigh)

OK....so it's an "internet romance", but it's almost as good as in person except I don't have to worry about getting stepped on this way - I mean LITERALLY stepped on. Probably much better, doncha think? Mom says I'm too young to get serious and that this is probably just "Puppy Love", but it sure FEELS like the real thing. My heart is just pitty-pattying away, and he's all I can think about. I have to focus....! Important things like dinner - naps - treats - chicken - ice cream - snacks - Grandpa - work - cheese - kibble - ..........!

GOODBYE, COOPER!

Cooper just left for the bridge yesterday. I got the news from my Dogs With Blogs News Bulletin. We didn't know Cooper personally but I thought it would be nice if we visited his blog to honor his memory. Boy, were we surprised to find out that us pups can blog from the "other side". My mom got sort of weepy (you know how ladies get?), but I was very happy to hear about The Rainbow Bridge.

Here's the link if you want to see Cooper (NOTE TO GRANDPA - Click on the pink "Cooper" to read his blog or the pink words "Ben" if you want to read about my new (swwwwooooon) "boyfriend")

(In case you were wondering, my mom's doing housework today and keeps taking time outs. That's how come I get to write so much today.)

Love and smoochies...

Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

BenTheRotti said...

Hello beautiful :)

I'm blushing here!! I would never step on you.. I can be quite gentle for such a big guy! I could give you rides on my back when you were too tired to walk or if here was a puddle in your way! I'm so honoured to be your boy!!
*sigh* I'm one lucky pup!!

We were sad to hear of Coopers passing, our hearts go out to his Mom and Dad, he will be very much missed :(

love, licks and tail-wags,

Ben xxxx

Lizzy said...

Ben's certainly a handsome boy! You must be excited to have a boyfriend, Mary Margaret! Oh dear, I'm starting to feel a bit jealous...

Poor Cooper... We'll miss him! He had a good, long life... At least he's happily running in heaven now...

I hope you're having a grrrrEAT weekend!

Sparky