Saturday, May 11, 2013

Grandpa's Theory of the Universe

My Grandpa is really smart.  He thought and thought and thought for a few years and then he starting doing stuff on paper with numbers and formulas and things.   It took him a long time to prove out his theory but he finally did it.   It's about photons and non-photons, which are way too small for me to put up a photo of, but they are flying around out there so watch out.

Anyway, my mom put his theory up on the web so that he could share his thoughts with everyone, not just scientists and those super intelligent humans.   I don't understand it but it's nice to know there's an explanation for this kind of stuff.

If you click on the photo of the Exploding Cassopaeia to the right, you'll see all about my Grandpa, his concept and his theory.   You could even download it if you're into that stuff for your lazy summer reading material.   If you click on "Grandpa's Stats" you get to see that people from all over the whole world read about his theory and are learning from it.

He has a lot in common with Stephen Hawking and they both have brilliant brains.   My Grandpa is 92 1/2 years old as of this month, and I want to tell you that I'm VERY proud of him.

Love and kisses....

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

No comments: