Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Go for the Gophers!!

Dear Diary & Grandpa (for March 19, 2012) -

First thing this morning, I got all cleaned up and ready for work. Then I raced downstairs and out my personal door to say "Hello!" to my new neighbors, the Gopher family.



"Hallooooooooooooooo??? Anybody home???"



I think I heard someone say "Come in, Mary-Margaret!" Their door is a bit small, dontcha think? Maybe I can help out a bit here. Just a little wider......??



Uh oh! I'm in trouble here. The doorway isn't getting any wider and my friends aren't coming out. And worse ever......Mom's calling me inside so we can leave for the office.



I get picked up and held way far from Mom, who is wrinkling up her nose and saying "EEEEYEEEEW!!!! And "Yuck!". This is SOOOO not fair. OK...my bow is soggy, my face is covered in dirt crumbles and my feet are wet and muddy. I am SORRY! I tried to stay clean. Really, I did. But a pup's gotta do what a pup's gotta do!! I have a life, you know.



Compromise - I get a shower with the spray faucet, dried with a dish towel and my bow gets trashed.

Some people take all the fun out of my morning!!

Phooey!!

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: