Thursday, April 28, 2011

Is that my friend, Lily?



Smack dab in the middle of my mid afternoon nap I sniffed a familiar scent. Is that my friend, Lily? (I asked) In MY office? I crawled out of my office bed and wandered into the main office. OHMYGAWSH! It's LILY! LILY! LILY!

Her mom came to see my mom and Lily came to see me. We started dancing in circles around each other. Then I sniffed her butt. And then we went into my office and I showed her all my toys. Then we ran back into the big office and she sniffed my rear end. THEN...she went into my Mom's inner office and pooped on the carpet.

EGADS! (I said) That's NOT acceptable to me. I walked into Mom's office and I stood there and just stared at the little dark brown pile. I wanted my mom to know that I didn't approve and I was NOT going to move until someone cleaned it up. Lily's mom asked for a tissue but she ended up going to the Ladies' room and getting some toilet paper. Once that little mound was disposed of, me and Lily went back to playing.

We had the everly bestest time. I just love it when friends come to visit me. Oh...and before I forget to tell you, our moms finally figured out where me and Lily knew each other from. We get our hair done at the same place - Miss Marilyn's Puppy Day Spa in Temecula (she calls it "Prime Cuts" but doesn't that sound more like a butcher shop to you? Hmmmm??). We both just LOVE Miss Marilyn to pieces. She really knows how to bring out the best in a pup.

Love and kisses....

Mary-Margaret

No comments: