Monday, May 12, 2008

School Daze & Dr. McFleamy


Finally! I got to wear my new blouse and jumper today. I REALLY need to go on a diet. I was sucking my tummy in all day but it was worth it. I got lots of compliments for my new outfit by Yvonne Tolley. Everyone really appreciated all the detail that went into her handiwork. I'm pleased and proud that she'd let me wear her designs.

She posted one today that she made for a Pomeranian friend of hers. Scrubs!! Perfect duplicate of "Grey's Anatomy" Scrubs, that could be worn by McDreamy, McSteamy, or in this case, McFleamy. I asked Auntie Yvonne if I could share and she said "Yes!". Oh boy...you're gonna LOVE this.

Even a little stethoscope. Too cute.

Love,

Mary-Margaret

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Mary-Margaret, that outfit is beeeeeeeeeautiful on you! We just love it so much. And the scrubs are fantastic :)

Love,
Simon and Hallie

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

You look very nice in your outfit!

Lizzy said...

Mary-Margaret, (notice I did NOT address you as Lorenza this time) you look beeeeeeeeautiful! I bet you had all the boys staring at you today, hee hee.

Sparky

BenTheRotti said...

Swooooon!!! you look utterly adorable!!

I love the Scrubs outfit hehehe I think I would look good in one of those, I wonder if she makes them in XXXXXL?? hehehe

love, licks and tail-wags

Ben xxxxxxxxxxx

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You look so cute in that school outfit. :) The Mc Dreamy outfit is pawsome.

~ Girl girl