Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Day and Remembering!

Here's me in my private home office keeping Mom company while she balances check books. See my name? Those Virginia license plates are from my Aunt Joan, Sugar Princess', Baby Sweet Pea, and Nicholas' mom who drives the "Heartbreaker" all through Canada and America bringing stuff like French fries, and veggies and whatever needs to be transported and kept cold. She sent me these as a present when she stopped over in Virginia. She got me other stuff, too, which I put on my blog a couple of months ago.



This is what I did to celebrate Memorial Day. And my mom sang the Star Spangled Banner to me a few times. I think I know it by heart now. And she chatted with some of her friends and went out to breakfast with my Aunt Margie. I made sure she knew exactly how I felt about being left home. She came in the house and looked at me right away. Er...maybe I had guilt written all over my face? Anyway, she says "Oh, let's see what you left for me THIS time, Mary-Margaret!", and she walked right over to it. Sheesh. Am I really THAT predictable??

Hope you all had a safe and happy holiday.

Love,

Mary-Margaret

No comments: