Monday, May 05, 2008

Ankles A-weigh!


I just got my new sailor dress and already I have to have it let out. Why can't dieting be just as much fun as eating, I ask you? Hmmmmmm???? There should be a "Jenny Craig" for us pups. We like to nibble, too, you know. Anyway, I had to show you my new sailor dress, and tell you I love it, but truth is......I had to really suck it in to get the belt fastened.

You know how embarrassing it is to be meeting with clients and to have them say something to Mom like...oh, I don't know.....like maybe "Her dress is coming off?" or "It's hanging sideways from her neck?". Hmmmmmm? I was blushing from head to toe (but fortunately, I'm covered in hair so no one noticed).

Here's me and my "pawdicurist", Miss Cathleen. Right after Mom took this picture, Miss Cathleen kindly removed my dress and gave me my massage with lotion, belly, back, fingerettes and toelets. Ahhhhh.....I truly enjoyed it to the max. She knows what a pup likes. Definitely a massage is what you need to decompress at the end of the day. Yup!

Love,

Mary-Margaret "Sailor Girl" O'Brien

8 comments:

Deetz said...

Those are very nice dresses. I was just telling Lorenza how much I like you ladies dresses. If I were a girl, I would wear them too
Deetz

Lizzy said...

Lorenza, you look FABULOUS. Blue is totally your color!

Sparky

Lizzy said...

OOPS! Terribly sorry, Mary-Margaret! To tell you the truth, it was Deetz's fault. After he said the name "Lorenza" in his comment, it must have just stuck in my head as I was typing. My apawlogies!

The compliment I said was entirely for you, my beautiful friend. ;)

Sparky

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You look pawsome in your sailor dress. :)

~ Girl girl

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Lorenza? LORENZA? Dear MISTER Sparky...I am MARY-MARGARET. Lorenza is my very good friend in Mexico. She also looks beautiful in her dresses, but I think you need a new prescription in your goggles. LOL

MMOB

FleasGang said...

Lorenza, er we mean Mary-Margaret, you look fabulous in your new dress. A little fur-cut and it will fit perfectly!

luv
The FleasGang

BenTheRotti said...

Oh my doGness.. look at you!! You look just beautiful!! You DO NOT need to diet.. you need to slap the dress designer for clearly making it a bad fit!! You are perfect just as you are my princess :)

Love, Licks and TailWags,

Ben xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Shhh, don't tell the boys, but there are little extensions you can get at the fabric store, if you have a temporary bloat, like a monthly thing, or perhaps one too many pary invitations. Don't toss the dress, just restrain yourself slightly until you can get rid of the extension. You can call me (Aunt Vicki) for further details. We girls need to stick together. ;)