Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sharing some recent reviews about RASCAL

My mom is a Private Investigator and she just LOVES her work.  Mostly she likes putting families back together.  She also finds people who need to know they're part of a lawsuit so they can either defend themselves or help out as a witness.

Her company is called "RASCAL" (which is Rancho Attorney Service of California for short) and that's where I work as a receptionist and Vice President in charge of Public Relations.

Having happy and appreciative customers is what it's all about. We thank you all for your comments.   

From Google:
A Google User reviewed in the last week

Quality Excellent

I used Rancho Attorney Services, specifically Michele Dawn, to help me find my father. I had been looking for him for nearly 30 years. I searched the Internet, called numbers in the phone book and emailed numerous potential family members. Thanks to the help of Michele and the staff at Rancho, my father was found. I honestly doubted it was ever going to be possible. However, they found him within a few days. They asked me all sorts of questions to help me find him. I am so grateful for their help. I am going to talk to him for the first time tomorrow!!
***
Google User reviewed a year ago

Overall Excellent

Michele is Excellent! She worked quickly to find the people we were searching for. She even worked on it through the weekend. She is really good, and fast at what she does! She has been a tremendous help to us. I would recommend her to everyone.

***
A Google User reviewed a year ago

Overall Excellent

We were hitting dead ends with everything we tried even with another service. Michele took over and in no time found the people we needed to contact. I would recommend her services to anybody. Excellent work!

***
A Google User reviewed a year ago

Overall Excellent

Another service only tried 3 times and then wanted to be paid again. RASCAL took over, found that the address wasn't any good, located a new address and got the papers served.


***
From YELP:

2/8/2013

Wow Amazing Company !!!!!! After 6 years and desperately needing some paperwork from Rancho all I did was made a phone call and Michele produced all my paperwork I needed to follow up on a judgement not collected from 2007. Always used Rancho for my process serving and they ALWAYS found who we were looking for. Still can't believe they had all my records. If you want efficiency you have to use . They will always be here for you......

Debbie

***
6/17/2013


I am totally amazed!!! I was referred to Rancho Attorney Service, specifically to Michele Dawn, by http://Ladypi.com. I was told she may be able to help me locate my biological father that I have never met. I talked to and emailed Michele several times about my father. I had very limited information about him to give her. I had been searching for him for nearly 30 years. Well, within less than a week she, and the staff at Rancho/Rascal Proccessing, were able to locate him. I am still completely in awe of what they were able to do. Tomorrow I will be talking to my father for the first time thanks to them!!!!
***
4reviews

Hewitt G.

Temecula, CA

8/2/2012 First to Review

You absolutely cannot go wrong with RASCAL! You will be greeted by the lovely Mary Margaret when you arrive. Dawn is all about the attention to details and carefully checks all paperwork to ensure you've delivered a complete set. I have used them several times in the past and her process servers will find those hard to reach people who try and hide in small spaces. They are reasonable and a lot of fun to work with!

-Hewitt   I just wanted to share this with my Grandpa.  I think he'd be very proud of me and my mom and what we've done to make the world a better place.   Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: