Friday, May 04, 2012

Lake Wynonah, PA - May 5, 2012

This is where we come to decompress. Tonight we had the mother of all thunderstorms. Woo hoo. It was a biggie. I jumped into Mom's arms and spent the early part of the evening on the kitchen table. I felt safe up there next to Mom's purse and the salt and pepper shakers. Our power went on and off and it sounded a lot like being on a movie lot where they take the sheets of tin and rattle them to make thunder. Sometimes it would crack really loud like a gunshot right next to our ears. I'm not afraid, though. Nope. Not me. A little thunder never hurt anyone.

Earlier today I got a shower in the big people's tub. Next time, I'm told, I will get a bath in the sink. Well, I can't help it if my nails are a little scratchy on someone's sensitive stomach, can I?

We're coming home tomorrow.
Isn't it just absolutely everly so beautiful?? Love, Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

Mary Ann from down the hall said...

Hello Mary Margaret, This is Mary Ann from down the hall. Your vacation spot is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

This is a great place to be with, very refreshing with the green pasture and the beautiful view of the lake.



Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond