Saturday, December 15, 2012

Merry Christmas, one and all



Dear Grandpa - I went to Miss Marilyn's yesterday. Charlie the poodle was there. He barked and howled when he saw me. Silly poodle. I think he has a crush on me. Unrequited though. I think of him as a friend. No more than that. I have my career to concentrate on. I'm just not ready to settle down yet.

We went to Miss Cathleen's place on Thursday. Mom got her toes done. I got my monthly special walk around Old Town. It's so pretty in the winter. There's lights everywhere and the ice skating rink is set up. Everybody is so happy. I met a really nice young man and stopped dead in my tracks. I started talking to him and he was very impressed. We conversed for a while and then Miss Cathleen said we had to go back before Mom thought we were kidnapped or something.

Today is Saturday and we're just hanging around the house. Mom's still coughing so I guess she still needs to rest up from that awful flu she had. I am taking good care of her.

Love,

Mary-Margaret

No comments: