Monday, June 13, 2011

Shhhh! Dog at Work!



SHHHH! DON'T BOTHER ME! I'M WORKING!!!

I've been everly so busy for the past few weeks. What, between my regular office job, my blog, my column in the Yorkie Times and my duties as Chaplain for the YorkieBrigade Chapel, I've just been swamped.

This week, Shannon is on vacation and Jennifer is helping us out again. It's been almost a year since she last filled in so I'm giving her a refresher course and she's having me check her work. She remembers quite a lot, actually, so my job is pretty easy.




I caught up on my responsibilities this weekend and I'm enjoying the comfort of Jennifer's lap. She also takes me wherever I want (mostly) when we go for a walk. Lots of sniffing to catch up on.

For the past four days I've been waking Mom up anywhere between 4:00AM and 6:00AM and I'm not her favorite person when I do that. Well? It's not easy to cover your business on a piddle pad no matter how hard you try. I end up squatting in a corner and then folding it over (think origami) so I don't accidently step in a wet spot. Still...I'd rather run in the dewy fresh morning grass before the sun comes up. What IS it with some people, anyway? What's so great about sleeping in??

Ta ta for now...

Mary-Margaret

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Good job supervising her!
My mom appreciates the fact I can go to my bathroom whenever I want.... specially on weekends!
Have a great week!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lisa said...

My Ozzy will only use a piddle pad once, even if it's just a little spot (he's 3 1/2lbs). I guess he must not want to step in it too. You're such a good girl Mary-Margaret!

Neeko said...

Helloooo Gorgeous ♥

You forgot to mention getting ready for the Yorkie Ball ;o)
You are looking stunning as usual.
Do not work too hard now :o)

Love and Smooches,
Neeko ♥♥♥