Monday, November 12, 2007

Vacation Vacation!

Yup. That's the way things are around here. Mom is still walking around like a robot and going "Ow..ow...ow!". We couldn't even get into the office today because she says she needs a vacation from her vacation. Hmmmph. If you ask me, it's because I didn't go along to look out for her. Somebody has to remind her to take a rest once in a while, you know? Well, that would be MEEEEEEE!

Good news, though! I did get a half of a turkey weenie for snack this afternoon. I guess she got tired of me telling her what a great time I had at Auntie Lynda's house with all my new fambly and friends. Never hurts to lay a little guilt, I say. I noticed she also bought some cheese. Now, I don't know if that's for me or not, but I intend to find out in a few minutes. Yup. I do enjoy my cheese, too!

Love,

Mary-Margaret "Take me with you" O'Brien

1 comment:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

did u juz said u got a 'turkey!!'....


tat's faboulous...