Monday, November 26, 2007

Rain, Rain...Go Away!


This is what it looks like outside my back door today. Big sissy Momma dressed me in my "Squirrel Master" shirt and clipped me to a long leash. So I go outside and do my stuff and SHE stays under the eaves next to the house, all dry and stuff. I really don't mind the rain all that much, and I tried to get her to take me for a little walk to check on the cats next door, but no dice. Uh uh...nope. I can make about a 12-foot diameter circle which isn't bad, but it sure takes the fun out of my morning business.

BTW, I should be in line for a hefty raise in my allowance. I've been absolutely exemplary in using my piddle pads. Yup. I've got one in my private bathroom, and one in Mom's. I don't even tell her about it any more. I just wait for her to say "Oh, Mary-Margaret. What a GOOOD GOOOOOOOD puppy you are!", and then I go and get cuddles.

Life is good.

Love, Mary-Margaret

4 comments:

Lacy said...

woofies Mary-Margaret...happy late adoption day...me hopies u got lots of pressies and twreats...its nice to haf a home where u loved

b safe,
;)lacylulu

pp's its wrainin here too....all day....

Lizzy said...

Rain over there, eh? Here too. But it's supposed to turn to snow tonight! I hope it does!

Sparky

Lorenza said...

Good job with your piddle pads! Good girl!
Lorenza

the Corgi Girls said...

So cute!