Saturday, June 08, 2013

Dear Grandpa -

First off, I feel everly so much better.  My bladder infection is probably cleared up but Mom is still making me take my medicine even though I scrunch up my face and try to push her fingers out of my mouth with my tongue, and I've even threatened to bite her.   Not that I would, you know, but it's always to my advantage to remind her that I could, if I wanted to.

Next, Michael says your special phone was approved so you can hear or read everything we're saying.   This is what your phone might look like, or maybe you'll get the one where there's a little TV screen that prints out what people are saying.  Click on the arrow to play the video.


Greg will tell you more about it when he picks you up on Sunday (tomorrow). The one you're getting might not be exactly like the one in the video but it will be close.

Me and mom stayed home today and napped.  Tomorrow we'll go into the office and get some work done.

I love you, Grandpaw....

Mary-Margaret

No comments: