Sunday, April 20, 2008

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sunday!!


This is the very first Sunday that I can remember NOT having to go to work. Me and Mom are both celebrating by doing absolutely NOTHING constructive. Yup. We're just hanging out, breathing. Maybe a little TV....a little internet stuff. Oh...and she DID make our bed. But other than that, NADA.

We called my cousin, Cade, to wish him a very Happy Birthday. He's officially a teenager now. Thirteen years old, can you believe it? Amazing. And he's still running around like a young pup, playing baseball, football, and winning a trophy in Tai Kwan Do. Mom says when my Aunt Rose was 13, she was pretty sedentary (new word...means she sat around a lot).
But my cousin Cade is a winner in everything he does. Yup! He even won FIRST place in a tournament yesterday. Woo hoo! We are EVERLY so proud of him.

Here's a picture of me doing absolutely nothing. Yeah...hee hee. I thought you'd like that one.

Love and kisses...

Mary-Margaret

PS: I talk to my Grandpa every day now. Even if it's just me and him saying "Hello...how ARE you!" through my Mom, we still get the message across. He's a pretty nifty guy for being 12.43 dog years old. I can't wait to see him again. Yup!

4 comments:

Lacy said...

woofies and burfs, MM, i luv lazy do nuttin days, dont u...

b safe,
~rocky~

Lizzy said...

Man, sometimes lazy days are just wonderful! I hope you had a grrrreat one!

Sparky

BenTheRotti said...

Lazy days are the best days.. hope you had lots of naps hehehe

Ben xxxxx

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Mary-Margaret *kiss*

Of course you can post my picture, It would be an honour!!
Tell your Mom not to worry, I have the purest of intentions hehehe

Ben xxxxxxx